Tronov Valentin Petrovich
Valentin Petrovich Tronov
Date of birth 7th October 1930
Place of birth г. Kalinkovichi, Gomelskaya oblast, BSSR
Date of death 2nd of May 2014 (83 years)
Place of death Bugulma
Citizenship USSR → Russia
Father Tronov Petr Ivanovich
Spouse Tronova Liya Ivanovna
Children Anatoly, Irina
Valentin Petrovich Tronov — Doctor of Technical Science (1969), Professor (1971), Doctor of Science USA (9/02/1974), Associate Member of the Academy of Science of the Republic of Tatarstan (1992), Principal Researcher at the Tatarian Institute of Oil (TatNIPInefti). Honoured Scientist and Engineer of the Russian Federation (1987) and of the Republic of Tatarstan (1980), Honoured Inventor of the Russian Federation (1976). Honoured oiler of the Russian Federation (2000). Laureate of state prize of the Republic of Tatarstan (1997). Honoured citizen of Bugulma (2000).
Graduated with honours from Groznensky Oil Institute. Worked as Engineer, Junior and Senior Research Associate, Head of Section, of the VNIIUS Laboratory, Head of TatNII Laboratory, Head of Section at TatNIPIneft.
1943 - Herdsman and driver at a state farm at stanitsa Staraya, Armavir, Krasnodar Krai.
From 09/1949 to 06/1951 - student at Groznensky Oil Institute of the Red Banner of Labour.
From 06/1951 - to 04/1955 - repressed under the Clause 58.10 for the term of 8 years and worked in camps at construction of a hydrolysis plant, postal box 232 at the village of Pershino of Sverdlovsk region as a worker, land surveyor and inspector foreman. Early released for successful and hard work in April 1955 and completely exonerated by his own protest in September 1955 (before the XX meeting of the Communists Party of the Soviet Union).
From 06/1955 to 07/1955 - fitter of the railway bridge 835 in Krymsk of Krasnodarsky Krai.
From 09/1955 to 07/1956 - student of Krasnodarsky Oil College.
From 09/1956 restarted his study at Groznensky Oil Institute and was sent for work to TatNII in the town Bugulma, where between 08/1959 and 09/1964 worked as Engineer, Junior and Senior Research associate, Head of Section, of the Laboratory.
From 09/1965 to 10/1965 — acting Director for Scientific work at All -Union Research Institute for hydrocarbon fuels in Kazan (VNIIUS).
From 10/1965 to 03/1971 -Head of TatNII Laboratory.
From 10/1971 to 2012 -Head of Section at TatNIPIneft.
Middle school No.1 at Krymskaya st. of Krasnodarsky Krai - with a golden medal in 1949.
Groznensky Oil Institute of the Red Banner of Labour - with a distinction at 1959.
Post-graduate study of VNIIneft in Moscow 1962 (2 years ahead of schedule).
- for achievements in development of Oil Industry The Order of the Red Banner of Labour № 533235. by the Decree of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of the 30th of March 1971 (No.799009).
- for achievements in development of science and technology and strengthening of the country economic potential Order of the October Revolution No.58760. by the Decree of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of the 319th of February 1974 (No.364414).
-General Board of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR by the Decree of the 22nd of December 1970 has awarded participants of the Exhibition of 1970. with a golden medal: G. Vakhitov G. and Tronov V.P.
- Medal "For Valorous Labour" (1970) - to commemorate the 100th anniversary of birth of V.I. Lenin
- Medal "Veteran of Work" (1985) — Tronov Valentin Petrovich has been awarded with a medal "Veteran of Work" for his many years conscientious work on behalf of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Tatarskaya ASSR of the 23rd of January 1985.
- 16 medals of VDNH (Exhibition of Economic Achievements - 5 golden, 5 silver, 6 bronze medals and 1 golden medal of VVZR).
- Tronov V.P. Some issues of field equipment waxing mechanism and use of covers protecting from wax deposits. Author's abstract for defence of a doctoral thesis / All-Union oil and gas research institute in Moscow: [without a publishing house], 1964. 26p.
- Tronov V.P. Mechanism of resin and wax formation at oil extraction and methods of their control. Author's abstract for defence of a doctoral thesis / All-Union oil and gas research institute. Tatar. oil research institute. M.: [without a publishing house], 1968. 46p.
1. Ibragimov N. G., Tronov B.P., Guskova I. А. Theory and practise of organic deposit control at a later stage of oil filed development. M.: Oil industry, 2010. 238p. ISBN 978-5-93623-009-7
2. Tronov V.P. Oil routine pre-processing. M.: Mineral resources, 1977 271p. 3. Tronov V.P. Mechanism of resin and wax formation at oil extraction and their control. M.: Mineral resources, 1969 192p. 4. Graifer V.I., Tronov B.P., Gubanov B.F. Oil emulsion destruction issues. Kazan: Tatknigoiszat, 1967. 108p. 5. Tronov V.P., Graifer V.I., Sattarov U. G. Oil de-emulsion in pipelines. Kazan: Tatknigoiszat, 1970. 152p. 6. Tronov V.P., Graifer V.I. Oil dewatering and de-saltetining: From "Tatneft" work experience. Kazan: Tat. book publishing house, 1974 183p. 7. Tronov V.P. Emulsion destruction at oil extraction. M.: Mineral resources, 1974 270,  p. 8. Tronov V.P. Issues on oil, gas and water preparation abroad. M.: VNIIOENG, 1978. 61p. 9. Tronov V.P. Oil routine pre-processing abroad. M.: Mineral resources, 1983 224p. 10. Tronov V.P. Advanced technologies in oil extraction: Gas separation, reduction of losses. Kazan: FEN, 1997. 309,  p. 11. Tronov V.P. Oil routine pre-processing. Kazan: FEN, 2000. 414, p. ISBN 5-7544-0147-7 12. Tronov V.P., Tronov A.V. Cleaning of water of different types for its use in formation-pressure maintenance system. Kazan: FEN, 2001. 557, p. ISBN 5-7544-0169-8 13. Tronov V.P. Gas separation, reduction of oil losses. Kazan: FEN, 2002. 407, p. ISBN 5-7544-0147-7 900 14. Tronov V.P. Systems of oil and gas collection and hydrodynamics of main processes. Kazan: Fen, 2002 (LLC Povolzh. poligr. enterprise) 511, p. ISBN 5-7544-0191-4 (translated) 15. Tronov V.P. Filtration process and oil field development. Kazan: Fen, 2004. 581, p. ISBN 5-7544-0248-1
Patents and inventions[править]
Tronov V.P. Tronov has over 200 authorial researches, USSR inventions, RF patents in development and operation of oil fields, published in State Bulletins of inventions, starting 1960. https://tronov.su/index.php?title=Труды#1960
A few hundreds of scientific publications between 1960 and 2012 .
- Scientific heritage of Valentin Petrovich Tronov https://tronov.su - The biggest diamond in the oil crown ofthe country// On the high place. 220 years to Bugulma Kazan: Idel-Press, 2002. P.201-204. ISBN 9785-85247-03 6-8 -Tronov Valentin Petrovich Associate Member of the Academy of Science of the Republic of Tatarstan - Associate Member of the Academy of Science of the Republic of Tatarstan  - Honoured citizen of the town of Bugulma http://lib.bugulma.ws/kraevedenie/pochetnye-grazhdane-bugulmy - Tronov Valentin Petrovich Constellation of names. Oil industry - Tronov V.P. P.248. // Tatarstan. Portrait of the Contemporary: Photo album. Kazan: Centre of information technologies, 2005. 536p. 1450 copies. - Outstanding scientist - oiler, honoured citizen of Bugulma Valentine Petrovich Tronov passed away Bugulma newspaper the 3rd of May https://www.bugulma.ws/news/ushel_iz_zhizni_professor_tronov/2014-05-04-2548 - Institute "TatNIPIneft" functioned actively in Bugulma some time ago, Professor Tronov worked there (Valentin Petrovich Tronov died in May 2014). https://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/134120 - Valentine Petrovich Tronov was a very good lyrical song performer. http://elitat.ru/womanclub/zhenshhina-strogih-pravil-ili-matematich/ - The Russian State Library https://search.rsl.ru/ru/search#q=Тронов%2C%20В.%20П. - National Electronic Library https://нэб.рф/search/?q=Тронов+Валентин+Петрович - National Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU https://elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=454151 - The State public schinetific and technical library of Russia http://library.gpntb.ru/cgi/irbis64r/gpntb/cgiirbis_64.exe?Z21ID=&I21DBN=RSK&P21DBN=RSK&S21STN=1&S21REF=4&S21FMT=fullw&C21COM=S&S21CNR=20&S21P01=0&S21P02=0&S21P03=A=&S21COLORTERMS=0&S21STR=Тронов%20В.П. - 80 years to VALENTIN PETROVICH TRONOV! Oil industry. 2010. No. 10. p.160. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15318263
- Zaripov M. "Black treasure". Т. I—II. M.: IN Radio-Soft, 1998. - "Second height". Collector. Kazan: Tatknigoiszat, 1981. - Laricheva E. "On steel trunks roads". Kazan. - "Owners of underground roads". Kazan, 1999. - The biggest diamond in the oil crown of the country // On the high place. 220 years to Bugulma Kazan: Idel-Press, 2002. P.201-204. ISBN 9785-85247-036-8 - Tronov V.P. P.428. // Tatarstan. Portrait of the Contemporary: Photo album. Kazan: Centre of information technologies, 2005. 536p. 1450 copies.